It's impossible to get paid in a reasonable amount of time. We actually went in there to deal with this-the first girl was somewhat helpful, then we got 2 totally different stories from the next 2....

Apparently the people who can get things done don't live in Indiana, or are "out of the country."

I saw another review that said they were waiting 90 days then taking them to court-after Terry threatened to deduct money from the total because we had a straight WEEK of thunderstorms and could not finish in 1 week-how is it that contractors don't get prompt payment?

Before the issue of the timeline, before being ignored for weeks about this-we saw the work that was being done. We don't want our names associated with that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of labor compensation. Extreme Property Solutions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labor compensation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Extreme Property Solutions.

Had an Experience with Extreme Property Solutions?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993359

This is the worst company in the preservation field.We just received a letter from thier attorney asking us to allow them to pay us over the next year.

So we are contacting the compies that we did work for under the business name of EPS. We are letting them know this is happeneing. We are taking them to court. Terry Stout lives in Florida.

Most of his office personel has beenfired or quit.

Terry stout is a horrible business man.AVOID EPS at all cost.