Worked for Terry Stout and Amanda for almost two years.During that time it was hit and miss with pay.

Finally checks were three weeks apart, then five, and then none! They have been paid from their clients for the jobs I did and that others did and did not pay us! Terry lives in Florida and is still running a property preservation company! I want anyone who is owed or knows someone that is owed to please contact me, gburt1@ivytech.edu.

I want to file a class action lawsuit and get our money that these crooked people owe all of us. An attorney will file for all of us.

I live in south-central Indiana but no matter where you live or worked for them at please contact me.Thank you in advance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Extreme Property Solutions needs to "the money i am owed!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Extreme Property Solutions.

Comments

Crown Point, Indiana, United States #1332931

I also was screwed out of nearly $25,000 from this company! I would gladly join any lawsuit that you have going

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1330559

is this possibly joined with Extreme Solution in FL, because this company has not paid these guys in 5 weeks. prob owes 50,000. brenda varnadobrenda@yahoo.com

to brenda #1331263

I emailed you at your email address. Please get back in touch with me. Thank you!